Friday, September 3, 2010

New Camera

Today Rob, Owen, and I went to Best Buy to pick out my Birthday/Christmas present...a new camera!! I have had so much fun playing with it all day. I still have a lot to learn and need to continue to play with the settings, but so far I LOVE it! Rob thought it would be a good idea to get it before the baby decides to arrive so that I have lots of great pictures to hare with everyone when the baby arrives. Thank you to my wonderful husband for such a great gift! The pictures that I posted are all from today with my new camera as I continue to learn and play. I am very lucky to have such wonderful, and willing, subjects to practice with :)

As far as baby news is considered...there is nothing new to report. My doctor's appointment on Monday went well, but not a whole lot of news. I see him again on Tuesday (the day after my due date) given that Baby Boy has not arrived by then. We are all hoping and praying that he makes his arrival soon :)

Hope everyone is having a safe labor day weekend!!




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! tuesday is the due date?!!! time has flown by!!! probably not for you though, huh? i guess we will have to wait til after the baby is born to plan time for us all to get together.

    beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! What camera did you decide to go with? We are thinking about getting one for my birthday/christmas present as well! congrats again! He is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete