Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Adam Louis
Well, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. At the appointment, my doctor was able to do some nudging in hopes to move the little guy along on his own. He offered to do an elective induction the following morning, given the progress that I had made. We decided to schedule it. It worked out great because we were able to call my mom and have her come up that evening to stay with Owen. However, there ended up being no need for the scheduled induction, as Adam Louis decided to make his appearance last night at 11:47pm. He weighed 7lb 11oz and was 21 inches long. We are all doing really well :) A very different birthing experience than Owen's. Owen will get to meet his little brother this morning...I will share more later. Here are just a few pictures from the last night.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! I am so excited to hear that Baby Adam made his grand entrance! Congratulations....he is a lucky little guy!
ReplyDelete