Adam at 3 months (he managed to smile through the coughs)
Owen at three months

Well, we have had a very busy week, which is why I am late on posting Adam's three month post. Unfortunatley for Adam, we found out on Tuesday that he has a slight case of bronchitis, an ear infection, and pink eye. Poor little peanut feels just awful. It breaks my heart to hear his little (sometimes big) coughs, and see the dark circles under his eyes from being soooo tired.
Even though he is feeling so crappy, he is still squeezing out smiles. He is a really smiley and talkative little guy. He sometimes will smile so big, that I swear a big belly laugh is going to come out. We haven't heard it yet, but I can tell it's on it's way. As far as other milestones like sleeping and eatting, not much is new. At night I am consistently getting between 7 and 9 hours (twice I have even got a great ten hour stretch). Naps are still inconsistent and I have a feeling they will be for awhile yet. Owen still loves helping out and giving his little brother kisses. However, he recently has been telling me "all done" for when he wants Adam to stop doing something such as nursing so I can play with him or during bathtime so Adam gets out and he gets the whole tub to himself. We also had Adam's baptism last week, but pictures will be coming later as I forgot my camera and am waiting to download the pictures from my mom.
I can hardly believe that Adam is three months old already, and that today is my last day of maternity leave:( I am not ready to go back to work on Monday.
Well, we have had a very busy week, which is why I am late on posting Adam's three month post. Unfortunatley for Adam, we found out on Tuesday that he has a slight case of bronchitis, an ear infection, and pink eye. Poor little peanut feels just awful. It breaks my heart to hear his little (sometimes big) coughs, and see the dark circles under his eyes from being soooo tired.
Even though he is feeling so crappy, he is still squeezing out smiles. He is a really smiley and talkative little guy. He sometimes will smile so big, that I swear a big belly laugh is going to come out. We haven't heard it yet, but I can tell it's on it's way. As far as other milestones like sleeping and eatting, not much is new. At night I am consistently getting between 7 and 9 hours (twice I have even got a great ten hour stretch). Naps are still inconsistent and I have a feeling they will be for awhile yet. Owen still loves helping out and giving his little brother kisses. However, he recently has been telling me "all done" for when he wants Adam to stop doing something such as nursing so I can play with him or during bathtime so Adam gets out and he gets the whole tub to himself. We also had Adam's baptism last week, but pictures will be coming later as I forgot my camera and am waiting to download the pictures from my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment