Monday, August 9, 2010

36 weeks and other fun stuff

Today I had my 36 week appointment (the start of the countdown) and everything went well. Nothing all that exciting to share, other than the baby is positioned head down which is good news. I can't believe how quickly the summer is going by, and how quickly my due date is approaching. The little bambino will be here in no time! I also had a prenatal massage this evening (thanks to my wonderful husband) and that was AWESOME! It was so relaxing...I wish I could do one every week :) What a great way to start my week!

This past weekend was Derby Days in Shakopee. As hot as it was, we decided to venture out and take Owen over for a couple hours in the afternoon. They had a Family Fun Park where they had some bouncy toys, horse rides, and a small area where you could pet some animals. He really had a lot of fun and was especially interested in riding the horse. Here are some pictures from our weekend:



Owen loved petting the turtle.



Here he is on the horse...he thought he was quite the big boy sitting up there :)


Owen in one of the bouncy toys. He loved just being able to run around.





No comments:

Post a Comment